During this time the rice is known as a source of carbohydrates for the body. Anyway, not taste full if not yet eat rice made from rice. Well, in addition to filling. It turns out this rice has another function. Powder or face mask made from rice has been used since time. Immemorial by princess noble to care for the skin to smooth. Smooth and bright natural. Yes, it turns out that rice has a content that can be a powerful bleach face mask. Note that the original rice is used which does not contain preservatives. Bleach, and other hazardous materials.
Benefits of Rice Mask
With the use of rice masks on a regular basis, so many benefits that we will get. Of course, it takes patience in the process because of the use of natural. Ingredients in beauty treatments are very different from chemical beauty products. Where the results are more quickly visible. Here are the benefits of a rice mask for skin care:
- Helps whiten skin naturally
- Prevent free radicals (UV rays) cause damage
- Accelerate the regeneration process of new skin cells
- Brighten the skin from the deepest layers
- Eliminate black spots and spots acne scars
- Overcome the excess oil on the face
- Kills germs and acne-causing bacteria
- Smooth the rough skin with scrubs.
Make rice masks
- Take 2 to 3 spoonfuls of flour mixed with honey to taste. Stir evenly into a paste
- Instead of honey can also use pure milk, olive oil, yoghurt, lemon juice or even egg whites
- Make enough rice masks for one use.
- For use of the next rice mask, please make a new mixture again
Use of Rice Mmask
- Make sure the face is clean from dust, wash with warm water until facial pores open
- Apply rice mask to all parts of the face. Let stand for 20 to 30 minutes
- Rinse face with warm water until clean then with cold water so that pores face back close
- Dry your face with a soft towel while patted. Do not rub it because facial skin can be irritated
To get a bright facial skin and free of acne, do it regularly at least once a week. After using the face mask from the rice. Apply a moisturizer so that the skin is not dry. Do not forget also to consume water at least 8 glasses a day to keep skin hydrated and always moist.