Eye bags can interfere with one’s appearance, the cause itself varies. Although, in some people, eye bags can arise because of the age factor. But in some other people, the existence of these pockets is precisely triggered stress. Sleep deprivation, unhealthy lifestyles, and unbalanced diet.
The eyes that are the windows of the soul will reflect on how your patterns and lifestyles are. Whatever the reason, the average woman certainly hates eye bags because it will make their faces dull and even look ageing. Appearance so unattractive due to the eyes that look. But do not worry, we share tips to overcome them. Here are some great ways to eliminate eye bags. Check it out.
Drinking Enough Water
When you do not drink enough water. Salt or salt in the body can trigger the occurrence of eye bags. Things happen usually when you are having a hard day. Eating salty foods, or even after crying. So, drinking enough water is essential for removing salt from the body and reducing eye bags. Ideally, you are required to consume at least 8 glasses or the equivalent of 2 L each day.
Put the Cucumber Slices
Putting something cold in your eyes will relax and reduce eye bags. If you do not have cold cucumber slices. You can use chunks of potato or chamomile or peppermint tea bags that have been used. This treatment also acts as an aromatherapy and will relax your mind.
Cover with Makeup
When you need an instant trick to help hide your eye bags. You can cover it with makeup. Use concealer to cover eye bags. Then apply foundation, wipe flat, until you get the maximum result.
If you do not want eye bags to be a permanent problem. Then make sure you sleep and rest sufficiently every day. If you, often burden your eyes with heavy things.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is one factor as well to keep your appearance stunning. So, what you eat will also reflect the condition of your skin and face.
Experts recommend a balanced diet. Which can prevent premature ageing and keep eye bags far? You should also stop smoking and consume alcohol and reduce junk food consumption.…
During this time the rice is known as a source of carbohydrates for the body. Anyway, not taste full if not yet eat rice made from rice. Well, in addition to filling. It turns out this rice has another function. Powder or face mask made from rice has been used since time. Immemorial by princess noble to care for the skin to smooth. Smooth and bright natural. Yes, it turns out that rice has a content that can be a powerful bleach face mask. Note that the original rice is used which does not contain preservatives. Bleach, and other hazardous materials.
Benefits of Rice Mask
With the use of rice masks on a regular basis, so many benefits that we will get. Of course, it takes patience in the process because of the use of natural. Ingredients in beauty treatments are very different from chemical beauty products. Where the results are more quickly visible. Here are the benefits of a rice mask for skin care:
- Helps whiten skin naturally
- Prevent free radicals (UV rays) cause damage
- Accelerate the regeneration process of new skin cells
- Brighten the skin from the deepest layers
- Eliminate black spots and spots acne scars
- Overcome the excess oil on the face
- Kills germs and acne-causing bacteria
- Smooth the rough skin with scrubs.
Make rice masks
- Take 2 to 3 spoonfuls of flour mixed with honey to taste. Stir evenly into a paste
- Instead of honey can also use pure milk, olive oil, yoghurt, lemon juice or even egg whites
- Make enough rice masks for one use.
- For use of the next rice mask, please make a new mixture again
Use of Rice Mmask
- Make sure the face is clean from dust, wash with warm water until facial pores open
- Apply rice mask to all parts of the face. Let stand for 20 to 30 minutes
- Rinse face with warm water until clean then with cold water so that pores face back close
- Dry your face with a soft towel while patted. Do not rub it because facial skin can be irritated
To get a bright facial skin and free of acne, do it regularly at least once a week. After using the face mask from the rice. Apply a moisturizer so that the skin is not dry. Do not forget also to consume water at least 8 glasses a day to keep skin hydrated and always moist.