We are born with different eye shapes. Some have small and narrow eyes, others have large, round eyes. For those who have small and narrow eyes tend to have the desire to have bigger eyes. And round because for some beautiful women is synonymous with eyes that are round and large like the eyes of Indian women.
But for those who already have big eyes, even want to have eyes that look slit. There are those who like the eyes are more narrow like the Chinese. But there is also the occasional want to change the appearance by making eye makeup to look more narrow. Make eye makeup look slicker also done by people who may be a too big eye. Lots of we find, and we read either in the beauty sites or youtube tutorials or tips to make eye make up bigger, but rarely provide tips to make the eyes look more slanted.
Previously you have to prepare a set of tools makeup or eyeshadow colourful. Because later will be combined so that eyes look slit and keep fresh and cheerful. In addition to eyeshadow, you should prepare 2 eyeshadow brushes rounded edges (flat), 2 small eyeshadow brush, 1 small blending brush (round). Well, now we are going to explain the steps how to make eye makeup look more slanted.
- Wipe the eyeshadow base across the eyelids, and give eyeshadow just below the eyebrow arch. In order for the eyes look slim use lime green eyeshadow with a round-tipped brush. Starting from the outer end to the tip in the calyx as high as the curve of the eyeball.
- Use black eyeliner from the outer edge of the eye to the inside, just up to 3/4 only, the inner end of the eye does not need to be given eyeliner. Similarly, the bottom of the eyelid. This is to make eyes look smaller.
- Use eyeliner more straight than usual to frame the eyes.
- With a small eyeshadow brush, give shading to the eyes with a dark matte brown eyeshadow. Brush on the outer edge of the eye, blend inward but give it a bit thick at the outer end. Blend also toward the outer corner of the lower eye. With a blending brush, blend the brown colour outwards and slightly toward the inside.
- Add a shiny creme eyeshadow with a small eyeshadow brush on the inside tip of the eye, blending inwards in the eyelid.
- Use false eyelashes to further reinforce your eyes
- Can add or stick the Scott formed a line so the eyes look slit.
- Apply makeup to the edge of the face.